Sunday, August 26, 2012

In-Between Season is Here

Its August, which means fall is almost here! But as we know its still summer, especially if your living in a place that still feels like it. Finding something that not only works with in-between season and still keeps us happy with the coverage we need for the temperature change can be difficult for compromise. Color and vibrant patterns are my favorite look for summer. For fall I find that a more sophisticated look fits the best for this season. For the in-between season I recommend paring a plain blouse with a vibrant color of bottoms. You want a plain blouse because your already drawing the eye to your amazing looking pants and you wouldn't want to over do it. These bottoms could range from stick skinny to a big flare, whatever you want to express your own individuality. Now comes the time for shoe talk. I don't know about you but shoes  are life for me. Again you don't want to draw too much attention but you also want something that pops. I would pair this outfit with a nude color for the shoe (depending on the color of your blouse).




http://chicisimo.com/fashion/fashionista/chicamaravilla27/sets/colorful-pants/p:pastel-blue-2/

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the outfit that you chose to go off of and really like the choice of what you think it goes best with! Great writing style too! (:

    ReplyDelete