Friday, August 24, 2012

Meeting the Editor

Fashion is all around us in our every day life. Many of us have our own unique style that represent our individuality. My name is Vanessa Austin and that is why I am starting this blog. Expressing myself through clothing has always been my was of letting everyone view my creativity. As a senior in high school, for some its important to always keep up with the latest trends in the fashion industry or even as a manager for a company, image is everything. That's what this blog will be about. For all of you fashionistas out there this can be your go to blog for everything current in what to where this season, to latest shoe styles. I aim to help everyone find their own style that is not only sexy but easy to afford on almost any budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment